Tuesday, August 19, 2008

we've been framed

PROGRESSION!
HA! when I wrote that, it came out (in my head) to the tune of "TRADITION" from Fiddler on the Roof (which was one of Papa Crook's favorites!)
Anyway... we are almost all the way framed and then the roofer comes and then lots of other things that I can't remember.





Claire was here this afternoon and she loves Grandma's front porch and didn't want to get off!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janna said...

Wow that looks amazing! It is going to look so awesome once it's done! I can't wait to sit out on that front porch. Now Claire can actually go up your steps, they aren't GIANT size anymore.
Pro-Gression!!

cruella said...

Thanks to Janna, I can see your great addition, what a change...looking good! hope you are all well and happy, Sis. Fitz

Stephne said...

I cannot WAIT to see this in person!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Looks GREAT!!!

Donna Schauers said...

Yeah! It looks great! Can't wait to see it all finished with plants.

Gallaugher Spot said...

WOW - it is bigger than I thought it would be. How fun to sit on a porch! Looks great!