Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grandkids


We were able to meet up with Candace and the kids at a park in Orem, they were on their way up to Yellowstone. So here's a picture of all 8 grandkids.
Grandma Diane pulling the wagon, inside is Rebecca, Isaiah, and Claire

3 comments:

Sandie's Spot said...

I got excited there for a minute thinking that Mom did her first post, by herself! But it was Janna. Someday??

Nice picture of all the grandkids!

Stacey Smith said...

How wonderful to surf blogs and end up catching up on the Crooks! I have great memories of your family back in Glendora. It has been fun to see what you all are up to now. What a great looking family and cute grandkids! Should you find a spare minute (yeah, right!:)) you can read up on Jeff and I on our blog at mamaduckfarm.blogspot.com. All the Best, Stacey

Donna Schauers said...

Look at your grandkids! Wow -- what a picture!