Thursday, July 31, 2008

who would've thought...

Look everyone!!! There's a reason our yard is so... um, lumpy.
I guess the thing to do is lay the sod right ON TOP of the rocky, non-grated, anything but smooth surface.

GREAT IDEA FOLKS, GREAT IDEA!



And yes, I know I lied about the next post being about progress...
we don't believe in progression in this neck of the woods, we like to wait it out and find the fun ways people get our attention with a ginormous HOLE in front of the house.
Creativity is on the rise around here and it's wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donna Schauers said...

Looks like some quality landscaping was done at your house!! Unbelieveable!!! Too bad you can't send this picture to the guy who did it.

Breanne said...

Since my bro-in-law did it, I can send him the picture. What a dork, who would have thought? I wasn't in the family when they built this house but looking at it from your angle, he should be punished or not aloud to design or build houses. With the eaves that drip to the front porch and now the lumpy yard. Sorry about that. I am sure that by the time they got to landscaping they were spent and didn't want to take the time to do it right or pay someone to do it right. That really is not a good excuse though is it. ;)

Breanne said...

I never did get your comment. I wonder who received it. They are probably really confussed by a random message. :)